PREMIUM BANDAI Singapore: User Agreement
The User Agreement (hereafter “Agreement”) for website Premium BANDAI (hereafter “Premium BANDAI”) operated by BANDAI NAMCO SINGAPORE PTE LTD (hereafter “Company”) is stipulated as follows. This governs your use of this website and your access to our services. By entering into browsing, using this site or access to this services related to this site, you acknowledge that you had thoroughly read, understood and signify your agreement to the terms and conditions hereunder, and you are legally bound to a legally enforceable agreement within the company. If you are individual under the age of majority, you should seek for the consent from your parents or guardians. Any individual / corporate aged 18 or above wish to purchase our products through this site require registering as a Premium Bandai member, whilst minors shall require parental consent before registering as a member.
Part 1: General Provision
Article 1: Definition
“Agreement” or “Terms and Conditions” refers to these terms and conditions that shall govern the relationship between the user and the Company with respect to this website, except as otherwise specifically provided for or amended from time to time.
“Member” refers to user who has agreed to the T&C and applied for membership registration according to the procedures as set out by the Company, and thereof approved by the Company.
“Service” refers to the service, information or function such as product information, product sales, membership privilege and any content shown on the shopping portal site “PREMIUM BANDAI Singapore” available to the User.
“User” refers to any individual/corporate, regardless of age, access to this website.
Article 2: Amendment
The Company reserves the right to amend this Agreement or this terms and conditions at any time. Any amendments shall be effective immediately upon notification is made on the website. Your continued use of this portal site and the Service following such notification is deemed to be the acceptance of the amendments made.
Article 3: Rights and Obligations
The Company is obliged to maintain a normal operating online platform based on the current technology, and strives to enhance and improve the technology so as to provide a smooth online shopping experience to our User.
For any problems encountered by User in the course of registration and its reflection, the Company will provide a prompt response.
For any improper conduct of User on PREMIUM BANDAI online platform or in any circumstances the Company considers termination of Service is necessary, we are entitled to remove any relevant information at any time and cease the provision of Service without User’s prior consent.
The Company has the final and absolute discretion in any matter in connection with or arising out of any activities of PREMIUM BANDAI and/or prize.
The Company may adjust the prices, withdraw, limit or suspend the products, Service or adjust the offer period at its sole discretion at any time without prior notice.
The Company may cancel or reject any order, freeze or close a Member account at any time for any reason.
Article 4: Website content and ownership
This portal site contains variety of data or information (“Website Content”), including but not limited to information or data relating to the Company, materials or items from the Premium BANDAI or similar items or materials from our business partners, licensors and other third parties; and they exist in variety of forms including but not limited to texts, images, scripts, graphics, photographs, audio clips, sounds, music, videos, illustrations and any copyrightable materials.
All Website Contents are the property belonged to and owned by the Company; and the Company shall have all right, title and interest in and to the content.
Article 5: Using this Website
You are strictly prohibited from:-
- Using this website or our Service available at this website if you fail to have the consent from your parent or guardian as a minor.
- Violating any laws, third party rights, or our policies
- Taking any action that may undermine the operation of the website, including but not limited to cause temporarily or indefinitely suspension of the website or service of the website or unreasonably or disproportionately large load on our website.
- Putting any false, inaccurate, misleading, defamatory, or libelous content.
- Distributing spams, viruses or any other technologies that may harm or cause interference to the website, or harm the interests of Users of the website.
- Manipulating our product selling, billing or invoicing process or fees owed to the Company.
- Copying, modifying or distributing the website content or using the Company’s intellectual properties without prior approval or authorization from the Company.
- Retrieving, collecting information about Users’ information.
- Transferring your Member account to another party without the Company's consent.
- Any individual creating more than one Member account in order to circumvent or avoid purchase limits or restrictions.
- Bypassing or exclude or any measures that may use to prevent or restrict access to the website.
The Company would make all reasonable efforts to keep the website and Services provided working properly and safe. We reserve our right to limit, suspend our website content and prohibit access to the site or content if we have reasonable belief that User or the Company may create problems or possible legal liabilities causing harm to the User, the Company or infringing the third parties.
Article 6: Using the data of information
Data refers to the characters and design, as well as charts, video, music, sound, text, games and programs etc. are entirely protected by copyright law (or neighboring rights) and are the property of the Company, or the copyright owners.
All Data is only allowed downloading under the following conditions:-
1. Only when the purpose of use is for non-profit, non-commercial and personal reasons.
2. Only for home-use or use within the household, for a single computer and a single copy.
3. Only when all the copyrights, trademarks or other rights displayed is shown on the preserved data.
You are strictly prohibited from:-
1. Installing the downloaded data to another computer.
2. Copying, revising, editing the downloaded data, or distributing, selling, reverse engineering, decompiling, de-assembling or transferring to other readable formats. For example, such acts include altering the data of downloaded characters, uploading the data on your own website, printing and distributing it to others.
The use of downloaded data is only allowed within the permitted non-exclusive condition, and is not accountable for the transfer of rights.
If violate any conditions as stated above, the Company has the right to cancel permission for using the data. In which case, the use of data will immediately be suspended, and all downloaded data and copies will be erased.
Regardless of whether the Company cancels its permission of use, if the data is used without the Company's permission (otherwise approved under copyright law) or aside from personal use, the User may have violated the copyright (or neighboring rights) of the Company or any third party. You are reminded that violation of copyright is illegal, and not only will the User be filed for suspension for violating the rights of the holder or owner, but will be subject to strict critical penalty according to the related law or regulation.
The PREMIUM BANDAI Singapore is based out of Japan but is protected by domestic laws, such as the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works and the Universal Copyright Convention, in overseas countries where the PREMIUM BANDAI Singapore is provided.
Illegal use of data overseas will still infringe on copyright law.
Article 7: Restrictions on the forum
This website may have installed for exchanging information between Users or between the User and administrator based on the purpose of each site.
Therefore, writing on the following topics and expressions is not permitted. If BANDAI NAMCO SINGAPORE PTE LTD sees that what is written on the forum are of those topics impermissible, the topics will be deleted without notice.
Topics not permitted shall include:-
1. Topics and expressions slandering the third party or disrespectful.
2. Topics and expressions deemed obscene, criminal or political.
3. Topics and expressions violating public disorder and standards of decency.
4. Topics and expressions violating the privacy of others.
5. Topics and expressions harming social honor and trust of others.
6. Posting of private information such as address, name, phone number and e-mail address.
7. Topics and expressions political or religious, or those in this manner.
8. Other topics and expressions BANDAI judges as inappropriate to the purpose of the forum.
Article 8: Copyright
All materials, information and data available on this website, including but not limited to photographs and textual materials, video, audio, and other information and database, are owned by BANDAI NAMCO SINGAPORE PTE. LTD. and its parent company, its affiliates, its subsidiaries and/or related copyright owners. Unauthorized reproduction, republication, distribution, or other use of all or part of any document is strictly prohibited.
Users shall not act in a manner which would likely to cause confusion amongst consumers, or in any demeaning or defamatory way on the products or Service related to the website. The Trademarks used on the site may not belong to the Company and may be the property of trademark owners who are not associated with the Company or sponsored by the Company. With no prior written approval from the trademark owner or the Company, all information on the website should not be construed as acquiescence or otherwise authorized any rights to use the trademark on the website.
All information or data available in this website is subject to copyright protection and are maintained by the Company, its parent company, its affiliates, its subsidiaries and its associated companies.
Users may view, print and download the contents for personal use only and the contents must not be used for any commercial or profitable purposes. The materials on this website or any part of it are not to be incorporated or distributed in any work or in any publication in any form without the permission of BANDAI NAMCO SINGAPORE PTE LTD.
The Company reserves the right to use the photos or videos provided or resided on the website during any event or any promotional and marketing activities in order to advertise PREMIUM BANDAI or related activities of PREMIUM BANDAI.
Unless with the Member’s prior written notice of her desire of not giving consent to the Company, otherwise any Member upon successful registration shall be deemed to have authorized the Company to use and publish their names, provide and place the photos on web pages and to broadcast the video containing its name or photo (included in the website and television programs, commercials published) to promote PREMIUM BANDAI and its activities without any remuneration to be paid for such use.
1. This Company is committed to protecting the safety of personal information in compliance with the applicable laws.
2. All personal information collected from members, shall be used by the Company, its parent company, subsidiary, and other related company for the purpose of provision of Service. Our company policy is to retain members’ personal information so that we may contact with you and for the purpose of marketing and promotion of future product, statistics, survey, direct marketing or innovation of future product (the “Purpose of use”) throughout the membership period. The Company will strive to protect the personal information of our customer. To prevent any access or disclosure of personal information by any unauthorized person, our Company implements an appropriate security practice, electronics and management procedure in order to protect and secure all information collected from the internet. In pursuant of Personal Data Protection Act, Member have right to request access and correction of the personal information. If members wish to exercise such right, please write to PREMIUM BANDAI customer service. All personal information collected may be transferred to our parent company, subsidiary or related company and any companies under contract to provide costume and all purpose of use is limited to the Purpose of use.
3. The Company will only collect personal information by an appropriate and legitimate way and not collect the same by any illegal mean. In case of the Purpose of use beyond the scope, the Company will inform Member of such change and only after obtaining consent from Member will the Company uses the same.
4. The Company will implement appropriate measure to avoid the occurrence of unauthorized access, loss, damage, modification without authority, and disclosure of personal information.
5. When processing personal information, the Company will conclude all necessary contract with engaged company and check the process with scrutiny and take security measure to ensure that personal information collected from Member will only be used according to the agreed Purpose of use and not be unauthorized accessed and disclosed.
6. For any request of disclosure, correction, suspension and deletion of personal information of member, the Company will conduct an identification check prior to processing your request.
7. Except in the following circumstances, the Company will not disclose any personal information:
(1) Obtaining consent from Member.
(2) Personal information is disclosed in an anonymous and unidentified way (for instance in the form of statistic).
(3) Subject to court’s order or request from government;
(4) Order processing, product delivery, credit card payment, system application and collecting questionnaire (for instance outsourcing work to other institutions)
8. Only after entering into a confidentiality agreement, the engaged company in relation to this Service will perform the job.
9. The Company will continuously review and improve its policy in order to secure user’s personal information.
Article 10: Security
The server for PREMIUM BANDAI Singapore is secured by RapidSSL Digital Certificate.
You will see that PREMIUM BANDAI Singapore is indeed owned and operated by BANDAI NAMCO SINGAPORE PTE. LTD.
Please rest assured that all the personal information you entered on this Website, which includes those required to place an order and send an enquiry as well as your User ID and Password, have been encrypted and safely transmitted to us through SSL (Secure Socket Layer) technology.
Please make sure and Sign Out after every session especially if you're using a public computer, so as to safeguard your Password and other essential information against unauthorized access.
Article 11: Disclaimer
1. The Company shall not be liable for any damage, loss or injury (including loss of profit or indirect, consequential, incidental, special, exemplary or punitive loss or damage) that may occur and caused or suffered by the User in relation to the access to or use of the website.
2. The Company shall not be liable for any damage caused to the User for not being able to use the Service; or any error or defect arising in connection with the website or the Service; or any purchase or delivery.
3. The Company shall not be responsible for its content, function or other data specified or revealed in the website. All information, content, materials and products (include its software) and this Service is provided as is and based on existing infrastructure.
4. The Company shall not be responsible for any costs, expenses or data restoration of any kind in connection with using the website, such situations shall include but not limited to:-
a. Situation when problems regarding content (including normalcy, accuracy, reliability, marketability and adaptability for a specific purpose) on the website occur.
b. Situation when there is/are thing(s) deemed harmful such as virus on the website or server.
c. Situation when problems occur in sending and receiving data on each site.
5. Any User causes any damage to another User or a third party in connection to the use of the website and the Service, that User shall fully responsible for the all costs or expenses to resolve the matter, and the Company shall not be liable for such damage or responsible for any costs whatsoever.
Article 12: Warranties and Indemnities
Unless otherwise expressly written, the Company shall make no representations or warranties, express or implied or any form thereof, to the operation of the website and any information, content, materials, products (including software), or Service provided in this website. Users agree to be solely responsible for any risks in relation to the use of this website.
To the fullest extent permitted by law, the Company and its related companies do not make any express or implied promise or guarantee, including but not limited to an implied warranty for merchantability and for satisfying a particular purpose. The Company and its related companies do not guarantee the content in the website or all information, contents, materials, products (including software) and services provided through this website by other means or its server or the electronic mail delivered from this website free from viruses or other harmful elements
Unless otherwise expressly written, the Company shall not be liable for any damages caused due to the use of the website and all its content contained therein or all information, contents, materials, products (including software) and services provided through this website by other means or in connection with the purchase and use the products sold through this website.
Article 13: Link to other websites
The Company has made no representation regarding the content of any other website which you may access through this website. We do not accept any responsibility for the content or use of those non-PREMIUM BANDAI SINGAPORE website.
Article 14: Force Majeure
The Company shall not be liable for non-performance, error, interruption or delay in the performance of its obligations under the terms and conditions hereunder in connection with the use of this website and its Service or purchase of the products in the website if this is due to circumstances, in whole or in part, directly or indirectly, beyond our reasonable control.
Article 15: Governing Law & Jurisdiction
This website is governed and interpreted by the laws of Singapore.
The courts of Singapore shall have a non-exclusive jurisdiction over any proceedings against the Company arising out of or in connection with any dispute over this User Agreement.
Established July 7, 2016
Updated September 21, 2016